Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Rosamund Hodge...I think I love you


Crimson Bound
Rosamund Hodge
Learn more at goodreads

Buy From Publisher

An exhilarating tale of darkness, love, and redemption inspired by the classic fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood and the extravagant court of Versailles, from the author of Cruel Beauty.





So serious talk..guys..guys...guys 

Rosamund Hodge is freaking awesome! 
via GIPHY
I love the way she writes. It is just beautiful and magical. I wasn't sure about this book at first. I went in thinking that it couldn't possibly love this one. I thought Cruel Beauty was a fluke...BUT NO!
THIS IS WONDERFUL! 
So first off, it is a retelling of Red Riding Hood. I went in expecting more elements from red riding hood but really that became a fleeting thought as the depths of this plot developed. There was one point where I honestly wasn't sure who I was supposed to be rooting for anymore and that made it even better! 

I don't want to spoil any part of this book so READ IT! 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment