Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Red is a recommend!!!



Red
Alyxandra Harvey

Learn more at Goodreads

Bad girls burn hot… Red is the color of Kia Alcott's hair. It's her temper, which blazes hot and always gets Kia into way too much trouble. And it's the color of fire. Fires that Kia can start…just by thinking about them.



Oh boy! This book is on fire!!! 

via GIPHY

Yes! This book is so good. Paranormal creepiness off the charts! I loved the amount of monsters that this book managed to touch on. I had predicted some and then others were just too weird to imagine. My only real issue was the ending. I saw the monster coming from about halfway through but there was enough that I didn't call that made it work for me.

I loved this. I want more. I really hope we get more of Kia in the future.


No comments :

Post a Comment