Friday, October 7, 2016

Take me to Coldtown...I think I am infected!



The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Holly Black
Learn more at Goodreads

Tana lives in a world where walled cities called Coldtowns exist. In them, quarantined monsters and humans mingle in a decadently bloody mix of predator and prey. The only problem is, once you pass through Coldtown's gates, you can never leave.


So, I thought I had read all the vampire books out there. I mean at least all the original storyline ones. I have read about the charming,sexy, ravenous, proper, hidden, banished, and even the sparkling but this was different from them all. 

I was immediately was drawn into the story because of the damaged lead character. Tana isn't perfect...she is far from perfect. She has already lived her own hell but that doesn't make her immune to more. 
I loved the build of the story and the fact that the story has romance but it isn't all about the romance. 
I recommend this to anyone who loves the paranormal and is wanting something different...a little darker than normal. Loved this! 





No comments :

Post a Comment