Monday, September 4, 2017

Well there was lots of kissing...


Kissing Max Holden
Katy Upperman
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

They have been friends forever but that all changes with one kiss...


This had so much potential....



I was really really looking forward to this one. I knew I was behind on my reviews and I was hoping to have all awesome books so i could just book (hahaha see what I did there) though them all but then this happened...

This was not great...this wasn't even really good....this was just 

eh...okay-ish 
The story was very predictable and honestly there wasn't even much of a story. It took the entire book to go nowhere...and that was underwhelming. 

I did like Jill and Max together. I enjoyed their interactions. I really really really hated Jill's dad. I wanted to hurt him so very badly by the end. 
Overall, it was okay...just barely okay. 



No comments :

Post a Comment