Monday, March 19, 2018

Book boys are always better!



Bookish Boyfriends
Tiffany Schmidt
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

What if your book boyfriend was real?


Oh, this book! I really didn't know what I was getting into. 

The thing with my Netgalley books is that I request them and send them to my kindle then I forget about them and then they get mixed into all the other books I compulsively buy.


So when I pulled this up to read I completely forgot about the Darcy part on the cover. Yeah, yeah I know. This totally worked though because I was really really really into this book and I was super excited when I thought I had figured something out but really I had just realized what was clearly stated on the cover. 


So...anyway, by the time I realized that, I was hooked and staying up late drinking coffee to finish this! It was crazy...I. COULD. NOT. STOP. READING!
 I had the butterflies, the giggles, the giddiness...
ALL THE FEELS! 


I loved it! Totally, completely, 100% loved it! 
This one is easily one of my favorites and I am so ready to devour anything else by Tiffany Schmidt. I will be obsessively following her now to know what genius work she has for us next! 




No comments :

Post a Comment