Tuesday, September 25, 2018

And this is how it is done!!!


The Devil's Fingers
Hunter Shea
Learn more at Goodreads

WHAT HAS LONG PINK FINGERS AND SMELLS LIKE ROTTING FLESH?





Gather round children it is time for a story...so about 4 years ago we took a family trip to Virginia. We had a great time and was getting ready to head back to the interstate to come home when we decided to stop and grab some food. We pulled into a Subway and ate a delicious meal. On the way out I happened to look over and see this strange tentacle thing coming up out of the ground surrounded by what looked like eggs. I did what any other rational person would do...


Yep I screamed... I scared a few locals who then proceeded to laugh at me. 

I don't know what my mind was thinking but it sure wasn't that this was just a stinky fungi...it was more on the lines of the plot of this book. I was sure we were all going to die. 



So this book...yep it got me. I was reliving the Subway trama over and over again with each page. 
I am going to have nightmares over this one. 

Great job Hunter Shea...this is how it is done!
This would be a perfect Halloween read! 



No comments :

Post a Comment