Saturday, September 10, 2016

I Heart The Anatomical Shape of a Heart


The Anatomical Shape of a Heart
Jenn Bennett
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Beatrix Adams knows exactly how she’s spending the summer before her senior year. Determined to follow in Da Vinci’s footsteps, she’s ready to tackle the one thing that will give her an advantage in a museum-sponsored scholarship contest: drawing actual cadavers. But when she tries to sneak her way into the hospital’s Willed Body program and misses the last metro train home, she meets a boy who turns her summer plans upside down.





This was AWESOME! I loved loved loved this! 

via GIPHY


Well hello creepy girl and risk taking boy This story is a combination of lots of things I love. It is dark, romantic, deep and completely different from anything I have read before.

I don't want to say much about this one. It is best to be read and enjoyed. So go read it!


No comments :

Post a Comment