Wednesday, April 19, 2017

It is a mathematical probability that I freaking loved this book!


Zenn Diagram
Wendy Brant

Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Eva Walker has a unique ability...she see's emotions...or well fractals. Touching is something she just can't do. The one perk to these fractals is that it helps her tutor in math...she can see what the issues are and fix them. It gives her control and she likes having control of something. Then Zenn comes in and control is...lost.


This one I initially picked because of the cover. I loved the math references...yes math nerd here. The story, however, quickly sucked me in. I loved the "gift" Eva has. It was unlike anything I have read before and I loved the connection she develops with Zenn. Normally I can spot the twists coming but I honestly didn't see this one. 
I also found this book to be unintentionally funny at times. The sweet tea parts! LOVE! 


I really really really enjoyed this one guys...I think you should read it...READ IT!  




No comments :

Post a Comment