Friday, April 21, 2017

Dear, Giraffe



Yours Sincerely, Giraffe
Megumi Iwasa
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Giraffe is bored...he is in need of a friend. He decides to write a letter to anyone and that's when the fun starts.



This is just so stinkin' cute! 


via GIPHY

The first thing I noticed about this book was the cute illustrations. I really enjoyed the simple line work. It really made the story kid friendly and welcoming. 

The storyline, however, was a tad bit boring. I guess that is to be expected because Giraffe was bored. I didn't really find real enjoyment in the story until penguin came into the plot. 

Overall, this book is cute and funny. I think many young children would enjoy it. It would be a good book to read before starting a penpal or letter writing unit. 


No comments :

Post a Comment