Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Danny Dingle is a Winner!




Danny Dingle's Fantastic Finds Book 1 and 2
Angie Lake
Learn more at Goodreads

Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Danny Dingle is an inventor of the fantastic.




Oh, Danny Dingle! 
These books fell into my inbox one glorious day and I had to know more.
 Luckily, I found them on Netgalley and thought I would check them out some more. 
These books did not disappoint! 
Burps, Supersonic Farts...comedy gold for this age group. I loved the illustrations too. They were just the right amount to keep interest but not too overwhelming to take from the story. 
These books are funny and great for reluctant readers. My son started reading them over my shoulder and laughing manically. My only complaint is that some of the words might be a bit over some children's heads and I worry that might turn them off of the story. However, these are a win in my book. 






No comments :

Post a Comment