Saturday, September 2, 2017

Paper Hearts All Around!


Paper Hearts
Ali Novak
Learn more at Goodreads

Have you ever met someone famous?


I have been in a really big reading slump lately. Things have been rough and I just haven't been able to concentrate to read anything so my review...they were lost in the mess. 


Enter Paper Hearts... 


I really really enjoyed this book. I loved the characters. Each had their own story, which in any other book, might have been horrible but it was in this one it really worked. I loved how each story ran tandem to the main story. 
My favorite part was the subtle meet and build of Felicity and Alec. It was realistic and comfortable.
 
I did think that the misunderstanding at the end was a bit....meh...but overall this was a really great book! 


No comments :

Post a Comment