Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Super Narwhal make me a superhero!!!



Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt
Ben Clanton
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Narwhal and Jelly are back! This time they are on a mission to become superheroes. Enjoy the humor of the funniest sea creatures out there.

I am so in love with these books!!! 



I fell in love with these two in the first book Narwhal Unicorn of the Sea. I loved it so much I recommended it to my library and then my son read it and loved it so much we bought both. 


Fresh from Amazon!!
I love these. They are funny. I mean really funny. Not just funny for children but I laughed out loud reading them too! They are educational..seriously I learned new things from both of them. I love these. 
Have I mentioned I love these???? 
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE THESE!! 

AND the best part is....

There are going to be MORE!!!! 
Happy Dance in my house! 


No comments :

Post a Comment