Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Goodbye, Best Wishes, and Always Yours


It Started with Goodbye

Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

The wrong place at the wrong time is how Tatums summer began. Can life get better or will it spiral into the worst summer ever.

I loved everything about this book.


via GIPHY

I love the characters (especially Blanche, I soooooo need a Blanch in my life). I loved the relationships and how they evolved over time. Especially Tatum and Tilly. I loved the emails between Tatum and SK....I loved it all!!!
I think anyone that enjoys a family drama, young adult, or even just cool people books would love this one.
LOVE!!! I don't wanna say anymore because you should just read it!

Happy Reading! (I think I like that valediction the best)


No comments :

Post a Comment