Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Public Relations aren't always a nightmare...


Public Relations
Katie Heaney and Arianna Rebolini
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Rose has her chance to make it in public relations and her first client is the beautiful Archie Fox...so what could possibly go wrong.



Sometimes in a world of granola, you just want a chocolate bar. This was a delicious chocolate bar. This book was a feel good, fun read that had me wondering where it was going to end up from page one. I loved the workplace drama, I loved the quirky friend, and I love the rock star. This book doesn't attempt to be serious but yet it isn't just mindless drivel. Honestly, I couldn't put it down and stayed up late just to finish it.It is a fun break from reality and a great quick read that is good for a few laughs. 




No comments :

Post a Comment