Sunday, October 1, 2017

I was expecting a waste....but


Waste of Space
Gina Damico
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Teenagers...a reality show...a spaceplane? Yeah what could go wrong?


Houston we have a problem.....
 I really enjoyed this! 


Why is this a problem you may ask...well because 

 
I didn't go into this expecting to like this and there were many times that I didn't but OMG I wanted to know what in the holy space world was going on! 

I really loved that this was a merger of the show Real World and the book Illuminae. 
Heads up to the publishers or author...if the audiobook hasn't been started yet listen to the audiobook for Illuminae and do that...it would be 


Oh and write more...I need more! Ok, thanks! 

Here's ya bird. Catchphrase Forever! 






No comments :

Post a Comment