Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Well I might be alone...


Alone
Cyn Balog
Learn more at Goodreads

She heard the voice of her dead brother, she was forced to stay in this creepy house...yeah so what could possibly go wrong lol




Whoa, this one really was a nail-biter for me. I mean there is just so much creepy weird going on and so many maybe this, maybe that....I read this book pretty much like this


So at the very beginning, we find out Seda hears the voice of her dead brother...her dead twin brother...that she absorbed during development. 

Yeah, that is totally not weird at all. 

And things just get weirder from there. 
Her mom is forcing her to stay in an old haunted house bed and breakfast, her two sets of twin siblings are disturbed and love creepy things, and her Dad is M.I.A. 

Yep...seriously....

While writing all that sound like the worst book ever I really enjoyed this book...allllllll the way until the twist. That killed it for me. I didn't want that ending. 

However, it was good...you should read it....but not ALONE 

HEHEHE 



No comments :

Post a Comment