Thursday, March 23, 2017

The cutest little Spork ever!


Spork
Kyo Maclear
Learn more at Goodreads

Buy From Publisher

Spork is different. He is a little bit soon and a little bit fork but he really doesn't fit in. Will Spork ever find where he belongs?

Available April 4th, 2017



Spork is the cutest little piece of cutlery in the world. His cute little face just makes me awww so much.


via GIPHY

This book as some serious cute factor. The dilemma of Spork just tugs at your heart. The artwork makes the story come to life. Honestly, I just wanted to go into my kitchen and hug my silverware but I think my husband might then just have me committed. Ha! 

Seriously, this book tackles the idea of what it is like to be different, come from a mixed family, and try to fit in with others not quite like you. There is just so many expansion options for this one. I think many teachers would love this! A great diversity starter book before getting to more serious topics. 

Love this one! 


No comments :

Post a Comment